We are excited to announce that registration for the 2023 Student Leadership Conference is now OPEN!! The cost for the conference is $225.00 per person for both advisors and students. Registration will close on August 21st, 2023 at 5 pm.
Information on updates/cancellations/additions to your registration can be found at the bottom of this webpage.
We will be utilizing a new process this year, which we believe will streamline the registration process for advisors. Please see the process listed below:
- Ensure you have the following information for all of your students and advisors attending the conference:
- Preferred Name
- Preferred Pronouns
- Position Title
- Dietary Needs
- Accommodation Needs
- Access the 2023 CUSP Student Leadership Conference Registration Form and complete all of the following sections
- Main advisor information (PLEASE ENSURE YOUR EMAIL IS CORRECT)
- Billing information
- Complete the profiles for each additional advisor attendee
- If more than 5 additional advisors, contact Richard Arquette BEFORE completing your registration
- Complete the profiles for each student attendee
- If more than 20 student attendees, contact Richard Arquette BEFORE completing your registration
- Expected hotel needs (you can find information on hotel booking separate from the registration on the hotel information page)
- Complete photo & Film Release
- Confirm final registration numbers and cost
- Once you complete the registration, you will automatically receive an email with your invoice.
All questions about registration can be directed to Richard Arquette, email@example.com
Need to update your registration? At the bottom of the submission email, there is a link for accessing your registration and making any changes. An updated invoice will get sent to you after you resubmit. You can also email Richard Arquette if you have any issues updating your registration.
Updates can be made until registration closes on August 21st without penalty. You are responsible for the cost of any canceled registrations after registration closes. We will accept a limited number of additional registrations until August 31st, but you must email Richard Arquette to do so after and it is limited to space and meal availability.
Additional conference information: