What is CUSP?
The Council for Unions and Student Programs (CUSP) is a Washington State group of student activities professionals dedicated to providing leadership development and campus life engagement strategies within the community and technical college system of Washington State.
Generally speaking, CUSP is made up of Deans, Directors, Coordinators and Program Advisers who work with college students to:
- be student government officers and fulfill the duties of those offices
- provide athletic team management to college athletic programs
- develop campus life activities that represent a spectrum of ideas
- hold space for social justice issues through equity and diversity centers
- manage physical campus spaces like conference centers and union buildings
- manage game centers and socialization spaces